Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 04:27:05 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>, "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG " <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What's next regarding advocacy?

On Jul 6, 10:35pm, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Subject: What's next regarding advocacy?
> Recently there were some messages regarding different things we could
> do to promote FreeBSD.
>
> Where do we go from here?
> One suggestion: Why don't we collect a list of suggestions/ideas, put
> them somewhere, let everyone read the suggestions, suggest news ones
> or combinations of ones they have seen and then see which one people
> think are the most viable (i.e. we can afford and will get FreeBSD
> noticed).
>
> I volunteer to get the emails, compile them into an ASCII file anyone
> can FTP (or should we make it a web page?) and place it somewhere. We
> can discuss on this list the merits of the different proposals? We
> can also just send the suggestions to the list and I will get them
> from there. Just make sure you denote that it is to be put on the
> compilation.

>-- End of excerpt from Francisco Reyes

You willingness to takt on this job would be great.  A web page would be ideal
if a place can be found tp present the files.  Second choice would be the ftp
download, which could work well also.

Keeping track of the various on-going projects and who is working on what would
be a big help to maintain focus.

Regards,
Frank