Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 2009 04:56:38 +0200
From:      DABBER.tv <campaign@dabber.tv>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dabber proudly presents The Stockholm Exhibition as a new client

Proudly presenting The Stockholm Exhibition as a new client

We are very proud to present a new collaboration with The Stockholm Exhibit=
ion

Dabber presents it=B4s new way of displaying content over a time machine ef=
fekt.
We were asked to help illustrate and communicate the magnitude of a project=
 that is dynamic, long-term, groundbreaking and innovative. The new Stockho=
lm Exhibition will be a modell that
Eric created one of his best solutions so far that several new clients will=
 implement on theire webpages. Check it out soon on our Twitter-feed or in =
our newsletters

What we can do for you:
If you as some of our clients are looking for the 'wow-factor', or need to =
start implementing video in your business or if you need our different appr=
oach to take the step from idea to a well-visited website. Whatever the nee=
d, Dabber is ready to take you from static to stunning!

If you are interested in our services, big or small please contact us. We a=
re based in Stockholm Sweden and work globaly on changing the way we commun=
icate.

Visit the web site TheStockholmExhibition.com

/Daniel Daboczy
CEO Dabber.tv