Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:12:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/15135: new port: devel/cervisia

On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Nov 1999, Chris D. Faulhaber wrote:
>
> > And I still pose the question, is it okay to port an application
> > requiring the new gcc and marking as broken for < -current until the
> > qt/kde apps require the new gcc and/or mainstream release uses it.
>
> USE_NEWGCC=	yes

But the app will not link if the kde libs are compiled with the old g++
(2.7.2.3)

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber                  | You can ISO9001 certify the process of
System/Network Administrator,       | shooting yourself in the foot, so long
Reality Check Information, Inc.     | as the process is documented and reliably
<jedgar@fxp.org>                    | produces the proper result.