Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:06:54 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        od@accglobal.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: root.com gone?

--fDERRRNgB4on1jOB

od@accglobal.net wrote:

> Hey,
> I typed into the internet;
>     rooot.com

That's interesting, how do you do that?  I'd love to know how you type
something "into the internet".  Are you sure you didn't type it into a
web browser or something? (rooot.com doesn't exist, I assume you meant
root.com.)

> and I ended up here(http://www.ca.freebsd.org/mailto.html).  What hapened=
 to the real ROOT.com?

WHAT real root.com?  I have no idea what you're on about.

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D

--fDERRRNgB4on1jOB

--fDERRRNgB4on1jOB--