Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:51:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bdoehner@enterasys.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, <mobile@freebsd.org>, <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: trouble with PCMCIA running 4.4-RELEASE or 5.0-CURRENT on Tecra 8000

Just for documentation and whoever reads this thread in the future.
All my problems were fixed when I installed 4.5-RELEASE.  I can
run with the PCMCIA controller set to autoselect or PCIC.

Thanks to all of you who chimed in with suggestions.
Bernie

=== Bernie Doehner                                                       ===
=== Firmware Engineer                           Enterasys Networks, Inc. ===
=== bdoehner@enterasys.com  	                35 Industrial Way        ===
=== Office: (603) 337-1315                      Rochester, NH 03866      ===