Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:59:01 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>, Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Missing frames fix

Hi folks.

Please, when you report that the Bt848 driver freezes your system, include
the following:

1. Motherboard

2. Bios chipset setttings : For instance PCI streaming ON/OFF

3. Output of dmesg

4. Program which exhibits the bug and any useful info like it happens
   when I resize the window, move the cursor around, etc...

	Tnks,
	Amancio