Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:08:00 +0100
From:      Little Wooden Boy <notesoncircumscribingthesky@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   asus a8n-sli deluxe

As the hardware section told me I used the built in nvidia ethernet interfa=
ce,
at the time I first checked there was nothing about the nve hanging,
but now it does, BUT i also get this

 panic: nve_ifstart : attempted use of a free mbuf!
 cpuid =3D 0
 KDB: enter: panic
 [thread pid 35 tid 100034]
 stopped at kdb_enter+0x2f:nop
 db>=20

which is fair enough, but I cannot enter anything into db> because teh
whole machine then either hangs or reboots, anyone else having the
same problem?

I'm a bit new to BSD (been a linux user for about 2.5 years) so we may
need babysteps ;)