Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 1995 19:29:23 -0600
From:      nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>, FREEBSD-CURRENT-L <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: man(1) bug

Bill Fenner writes:
> In message <Pine.BSI.3.91.950409151300.23082A-100000@aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw>
> you write:
> >Or as Rod Grimes noted, look at the 4.4BSD man instead.
>
> Or, perhaps, Tom Christiansen's perl man?  Is this license too restrictive?

Rod already mentioned the restrictive license.  I'd like to point out
that although my experience with the package itself has been positive,
I have noticed a *LARGE* slowdown with Perl man vs. C-man which tainted
my view of it a bit.  This may have changed with Perl5, but Perl4 is
what is shipped w/FreeBSD.

Nate