Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:23:43 -0800
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PROBLEMS with 4.3-BETA and dump -- UPDATED

James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net> writes:
> This problem seems to be cuased by the new code in
> src/sbin/dump/traverse.c r1.10.2.2 to inherite the nodump flag.  I am
> working to solve this problem.

Are you sure?  IIRC, earlier you said you tried backing this out but
it didn't help.  Also, I can't reproduce this problem.  Does it happen
every time?  On all filesystems?  On all (most?) hosts?  How big are
the filesystems?  Anything else you could tell me to help me reproduce
this?  I'll gladly help in fixing it if I can recreate it.

Thanks

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org