Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:43:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        amora@zoom.es, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where's FreeBSD 2.2.5 's FAQ and Handbook?

>    My copy of the 4th CD has the ports tree on it, not the CVS tree. If your
> 4th CD really does have the CVS repository, then that is a production mistake

Indeed.  If you really do have an instance of a Walnut Creek CDROM
product with 2 duplicate CDs in it, PLEASE send it back to us as we
are attempting to track these sorts of production problems with our
replicator (we've been having a series of QC problems with them
lately, and every one of these problem scenarios we can prove brings
us one step closer to getting them to do something about the problem).

We will be more than happy to send you a replacement and reimburse you
for your shipping costs (or give you another free CD of your choice)
in instances like this.

						Jordan