Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 16:24:27 +0100
From:      NOC-GFX <sysadmin@mfn.org>
To:        "'Doug White'" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Testing Connectivity, Please IGNORE

Sorry, but I *had* to use -questions.  For some reason I had not received
*anything* from -questions in 24 hours - *NOT* a normal thing....  This
was sent to see if I would receive it back (which I didn't).  It appears that
someone unsubscribed me (obviously, I have re-subscribed)...

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org