Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:33:57 +0200
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        glarkin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: logcheck doesn't work anymore

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:08:35 -0400
Greg Larkin <glarkin@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> I recently committed the upgrade to logcheck, and I am looking into
> your problem now.  I'll post back here with details once I've figured
> it out.
>
> Regards,
> Greg
> - --
> Greg Larkin

I discovered that when I change the permissions of the log files to 644
it seems to work. But it seems to me that it isn't very safe to make
log files readable to everybody.

Regards,
Marco

--
Most people are unable to write because they are unable to think, and
they are unable to think because they congenitally lack the equipment