Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:47:24 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Slashdot

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

   While I find Slashdot to be quite a popular "technical" news
source, I believe my efforts in getting the Matrix article on
Slashdot were badly misplaced, given the comments to the Matrix
article.

   Now I believe I'll try to focus my efforts on getting some
real press, like everybody else is doing. :)

--=20
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
Netnews is like yelling, "Anyone want to buy a used car?" in a crowded thea=
ter.

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU--