Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 1999 21:34:55 -0700
From:      notme <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        cpeters2@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Samba Setup

Well... what kind of problem do you have dealing with
the smb.conf file?

There's a new samba book call "Teach Yourself Samba
in 24 hours," but I have never read that.  You can also
go to www.samba.org, and look at it's troubleshooting
section.  They have a 9 step troubleshooting kinda
procedure to help you find your problem.

Also, man smb.conf would also help.

Frankie