Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:38:52 -0000
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "Sheldon Hearn" <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: NMBCLUSTERS

I really appreciate your suggestions Sheldon,
Actually the KERNEL is currently running with these settings, i.e.,
NMBCLUSTERS=8192 it was compiled and used and the messages is produced with
that KERNEL running. even though it does not have the quotation mark around
it. We are running FreeBSD Release 3.2.
Most likely I would have to recompile the KERNEL reflecting the quotation
around the NMBCLUSTERS=8192? Now, is this expected usage? it most likely is,
We serve Video feeds out of those servers so the usage is pretty high. I
doubt if it is Denial of Service (DoS) attack, but you never know I'll take
a look at it. Thanx

--
Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
Systems Administrator