Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:27:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neil Short <neshort@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openoffice3 and aspell

I just noticed that openoffice (openoffice.org-3.1.1) is not checking my spelling. The spell checker on my system is aspell-0.60.6_2. gtkspell-2.0.15_1 is also installed. Before sending this email I tried installing ispell-3.3.02_4. No improvement.

How do I get Ooo to check my spelling?
======

 "What did you do?" the man holding the flashlight asked.

 "I put down a spider," he said, wondering why the man didn't see; in the beam of yellow light the spider bloated up larger than life. "So it could get away."