Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 20:04:29 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hungry ViewKit and guile-ii

 *     I would like to try compiling xword for FreeBSD, but it requires a
 * bunch of other libraries installed first.  I went out and grabbed the
 * latest Hungry Programmer's ViewKit and something called "guile-ii" (a
 * meld of Scheme and Tk, it seems).  Would anyone be interested in these
 * two packages?

Dunno about Hungry stuff, but guile-ii is already in ports/lang, and
seems to at least compile and package ok.

Satoshi