Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 1996 11:42:22 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel make error.

<<On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 16:04:13 -0700 (PDT), Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu> said:

> machdep.o: Undefined symbol `_netisr_set' referenced from text segment ***
> Error code 1

> Am I including/excluding something I shouldn't?

You don't have any network in the kernel.  Lots of things will
probably break, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to leave it in.  This
is probably a bug, but you'll forgive me if I can't get particularly
worked up about it.

-GAWollman

MIT, LCS, ANA, or NSA|                     - Susan Aglukark and Chad Irschick