Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 1995 16:20:55 +0100
From:      "\"\"Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>\"\"" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>, terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert), wollman@lcs.mit.edu, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel versions and config's rm -rf

Ref. jkh's

> When I patched config  ...... etc

Seems a good time for me mention I'm embarrased at still not having made
the last leap to completion on my /usr/src/sys/Makefile* stuff
which I really should do, it's neraly there
(ie it works most the time but breaks if
	src/sys/compile/ != src/sys/obj/compile )
Yeah, right it uses the obj tree, not the src/ tree .. kinda handy for
ROMs & nfs multi hosts sharing one src/ tree & multiple obj trees :-)

I suspect a slightly old version may lie in
freefall.cdrom.com:~jhs/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/src/generic/sys
if anyone wants to look.

If anyone wants my current to play with/look at etc, let me know.
Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	Email: jhs@freebsd.org