Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:02:14 -0400
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.0 and "Shared object "libXpm.so.4" not found"

I haven't seen this on prior insallations with older versions.

fvwm2 and xlock both report

 Shared object "libXpm.so.4" not found

However, I have the xpm package installed.

I've tried making the package myself, but get

===>  Configuring for xpm-3.4k
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:9: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop.

help!
--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
Assistant Professor of Economics, Pennsylvania State University