| raw e-mail | index | archive | help

No answers, I'm afraid, just a "me too."

I have the same problem as you describe when using =
ports-mgmt/sccache-overlay when building packages with Poudriere.  In my =
case, I'm using FreeBSD 14-STABLE (stable/14-13952fbca).

I actually stopped using ports-mgmt/sccache-overlay because it got to =
the point where it didn't work more often than it did.  Then, a few =
months ago, I decided to start using it again on a whim and it worked =
reliably for me.  Then, starting a few weeks ago, it has reverted to the =
behaviour you describe above.  It is not as bad right now as it got when =
I quit using it.  Now, sometimes it will fail, but it will succeed when =
re-running a "poudriere bulk" run.

I'd love it to go back to when it was working 100% of the time.

Cheers,

Paul.