Date:      15 Feb 99 01:48:26 EST
From:      net work <1500354@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   scanner and FBSD-3.x

My system...

Pent-75
ram-24

Slots...
Free PCI=1
Free ISA=4

I'm in need of a Scanner for color and blk & wht scanning
that also supports OCR....which definetly works within
Freebsd-3.x-Stable  and OR Release.   At this time, I don't
have SCSI devices in my machine, nor, do I think the
motherboard supports SCSI directly.

What scanner works?  To do all that i ask above.
I know nothing of how SCSI works.  So, tips on that would help also.