Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:40:08 +1100 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@uol.com.br>, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/22269: qmail installation should also modify /etc/make.conf

As has been pointed out mailwrapper only works for 4.x... people with 3.x
and before should be told to make the change in /etc/make.conf.

Cheers
Gavin

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : +61 3 9642 5477            |       Level 8, 488 Bourke Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9642 5499            |         Melbourne,  Victoria        |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3000          |