Date:      Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:16:05 -0700
From:      Joe Bo <ibjoe@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help with masquerading hybrid cable modem connection

Yeah, I had a similar problem. When plugging my cable modem into different
ethernet cards, whether FreeBSD or Windoze machines, I would have to
powercycle the modem before it would work. Since I usually just have the
modem on 24/7 it took a while for me to figure out why I couldn't connect on
my FreeBSD machine!