Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 14:28:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   grabbing video (digital preferred)

well, i'm supposed to know how to do this, but I don't. I need a way to
grab video frames from either D1 or similar format under remote control.
I need to be able to control it a frame at a time. Any hints on cards that
do this, and freebsd drivers to control them?

 many thanks
 ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent,
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html