Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:00:08 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, =?UTF-8?B?ZnJhbsOnYWk=?= s <romapera15@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: What programming languages  and operating systems that will to be used after Jesus to return?

Is this satire? Trolling? Spam? Or are you a serious religious crank
violating social graces?

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 00:36:09 -0300, fran=C3=A7ai s wrote:
>Please do not accept the mark of the beast, who to accepts the mark of
>the beast will be condemned to live all eternity tormented in the lake
>of fire and brimstone.

Your extortive threat does offend the code of conduct, see
https://www.freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html, especially care
about "Comments that reinforce systemic oppression related to [snip]
religion."

Btw. I know without any doubt that neither a god nor a devil does
exist, they are as unreal as Smurfs, however, a mascot is just a
mascot, so even somebody who believes in a god of remorseless cruelty,
as you do, should be able to understand the irrelevance of Beastie
related to a broken seventh seal. Perhaps you are able to stop
believing in your god of remorseless cruelty and find a god of love.

Get well.

http://xahlee.info/UnixResource_dir/gki/linuxworld2000/bsd_girl_dscf0028.jpg