Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:21:43 GMT
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sean@digital-jungle.com, rwatson@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/109267: FreeBSD 6.2 Stable Kernel Update Prevents Dell PowerEdge 1750 (SMP) From Booting

Synopsis: FreeBSD 6.2 Stable Kernel Update Prevents Dell PowerEdge 1750 (SMP) From Booting

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: rwatson
State-Changed-When: Fri Feb 23 15:20:27 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Is the problem described in this PR and your smp@ posting the same as the
one described in PR 103697?

Could you confirm whether you are using the ULE scheduler or not?

SMP posting attached for reference to the PR: