Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:42:39 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
Subject:   SV: Help.

By default sendmail is installed.  It will work
as long as you havn't put SENDMAIL=3DNO in rc.conf.

When you add a user (like dummy) the user will get
dummy@<your.domian>.
Sendmail will work "out of the box" but its HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED that you configure it to suite you needs.
(Turn of forwarding, +++)

Doing the configuration on sendmail I can't help you
with, but I belive its in the handbook on freebsd.org.

Search for some info, and come back if you are stuck on
something.
=20
PeTe