Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:38:56 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Matt Meola <mmeola@uswest.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: evolution-0.9

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 06:48:29AM -0700, Matt Meola wrote:
> OK, chalk me up as another user for whom evolution hangs at the splash
> screen...

I believe, though haven't yet tested it, that the various updates
for GNOME 1.4 (in particular gnomevfs) should fix this.

If you can provide any kind of debugging from truss, ktrace etc., that
may help in determining at least where it is hanging.

> So, considering that, has anyone tried to run the Linux RPM's?

Only on a Linux box.  Making a linux-gnome port would be, umm,
interesting :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade@FreeBSD.org