Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:47:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Heiser <cheiser@cais.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XDM and xlogin

I was wondering if anyone know how to tweak xdm and xlogin to the point of
adding graphics to the login box itself.  OpenBSD's xlogin seems to
support this as a resource, however, I have been unable to find any
similar configuration options under FreeBSD 4.1 to achieve the same
affect.  (Basically I want the BSD Daemon standing next to my login
prompt)