Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 21:03:26 +0200 (MEST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E4r_Thoren?= <t98pth@student.bth.se>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   amavis form ports

Got some problem with the amavis port. I installed it from ports (recently
updated). The install works fine. Addin uvscan using sendmail etc. But it
doesn=B4t scan the attached mail files for viruses (it doesn=B4t add the
X-mailer head "scaned by amavais" or watever) And the eicar.com testfile
slips right by. I installed it ones before from ports and it worked
fine. The only different is that I=B4m using two domains on the
mailserver. two entries in the local-host-names in  /etc/mail

Does anyone have any suggestion of what can be wrong?

regards P=E4r