Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:18:13 +0000
From:      "W.H.Scholten" <whs@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dutch keyboard map (+sort note)

Christian Weisgerber wrote:

> > >               ^
> > > That's an acute accent (the same diacritic as in ''), not an
> > > apostrophe.
> >
> > In 8859-1 yes but not in 8859-15 (aka Latin9)...
>
> Well, the original message was in Latin 1. You re-interpretating
> it as Latin 9 is not fair.

What are you both reading from a typo?

I use 2 keyboards, US & NL and acute on the one has apostrophe on the
other in the exact same position. Guess what happens sometimes :)

Btw, I don't see why I had to load the screenmap myself (unless I reboot
of course). Why doesn't sysinstall do this when I tell it to use
iso8859->ibm mapping?

Wouter