Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@wireless.net>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux Staroffice 5.2 under 4.0-RELEASE

Hi Marcel:

Thanks.   Does Linux emulation inherit the FreeBSD shell's environmental
variables?

Guess I'll try it tonite.. If this works, who do I contact to submit a new
entry for /usr/ports/german/staroffice52 and
/usr/ports/editors/staroffice52 ?  The old staroffice51 will soon no
longer be available from Sun.

Thanks,

Bernie