Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:05:33 -0600
From:      <Johannes.Kruger@nokia.com>
To:        <matthias.andree@gmx.de>, <lists@stringsutils.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: State of SCSI controllers for FreeBSD?

I use the LSI-1064 and LSI-1064E and it works fine.
I had to tweak the firmware a bit for running RAID-1, since I had
development firmware installed, but this is easily done with booting
from a DOS floppy and using the LSI utility called mptutil.
I had a bunch of posts which was solved this way ... I did not update
the posts though.=20
Neat cards, each has 4 ports for SAS or SATA.

Johan