Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:05:05 -0800
From:      GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   majordomo

Might be a little offbase here, but I have been tasked to setup Majordomo
for one of our customers.. I know the basics of the beast, but would like
to know the basics of how it is supposed to work.  When someone sends email
to the list isnt it supposed to send it out to everyone right away? Or is a
a delay time? Or do you have to invoke something to send it?  I am getting
an error from majordomo when I try to force a digest to be sent out:

camft-main-digest-outgoing
:include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/camft-main-digest
    (expanded from: camft-main-digest-outgoing)

550 :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/camft-main-digest... Cannot open
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/camft-main-digest: Group writable directory
Message delivered to mailing list camft-main-digest-outgoing
554 camft-main-digest-outgoing... aliasing/forwarding loop broken

It is weird because the same command issued to the test-l-digest doesnt
give me this error, but I still dont get the digest emailed to me
(i am subscribed to the test-l-digist list)

Any help?

Thanks
GVB