Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:06:56 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, Derrick Baumer <bduk@earthlink.net>
Cc:        chris@cwaiken.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD Help Needed

Get your wife to type in "shutdown -h NOW" or to reboot get her to type in
"shutdown -r NOW"

If she doesn't know how to use the computer

Create a set of documentation.
place the documentation next to the computer

When writing good consince documentation always imagine you are trying to
explain instructions like you are explaining instructions to a 12 year old.