Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 1996 07:16:43 -0800
From:      gshaffer@nosc.mil (Greg Shaffer)
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Interesting XF86 Problem

It took me several days to get my 2.1R upto 2.1-STABLE (up to
src-2.1.0067). After rebuilding the kernel and doing a make world; make
install, the problem still persists. Do you have any other suggestions? Not
being a Adaptec SCSI expert, I don't have a clue where to begin with this
problem. Is there some DEBUG switches that can be set that might give me
some output or drop me into a debugger?

Thanks for the help.
Greg Shaffer