Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:40:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Another VooDoo2 user.. need a tester?

I went out and bought a VooDoo2 based board with 12MB on it the other day
(Creative Labs 3D Blaster VooDoo2 to be exact).  I can't belive I wasted
that kind of money, but the "pretty graphics" just finally got to me and I
gave in.  I just installed -current (ok, so I'm not quite ready yet.. got
a ppp problem to work out), and I would be willing to test out those GLide
drivers (or whatever) that I was hearing about.  Sorry if I sound rather
ignorant about the GLide and Mesa thing and whatnot, but I had no reason
to even listen until just now. :-) I'll be running XFree86 3.3.2 with a
Matrox Millennium w/2MB. (wish it had 4 or 8MB... anyone have an upgrade
to sell?)

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
/* FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and compatibles (SPARC and Alpha under development)
   (http://www.freebsd.org)                                         */