Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2000 02:05:28 +0000
From:      phamt78@yahoo.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3Com 3CCFE575CT Tornado CardBus

I just bought a dell inspiron 5000e notebook. i have the following
device that I would like to get to work: 3Com 3CCFE575CT Tornado CardBus
pcmcia network card,  and the ESS Maestro 2E sound card. I've already
look through
the lint file for 4.1 current and didn't see the two device listed
anyware. I've got both device to work under the penguin but I prefer
using the damen. If any  one can help please email me at
phamt78@yahoo.com . -truong pham