Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:23:58 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Benjamin Kaduk <bjk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>, doc@freebsd.org, koobs@freebsd.org,  freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porters Handbook section 4.4
References:  <CABx9NuSC=tVieJ=dk6%2BFucvfEfNGHCRMuHcy%2BNxo9QW%2BtS8-gA@mail.gmail.com> <8a3e663a-d94f-0ef7-bbc7-8ebaa111f6dd@FreeBSD.org> <CABx9NuS6ie6fVwMh68wpRmRE6MsuGDfKQgLdVVZaeL_HJrKVOg@mail.gmail.com> <7b2f2464-5c35-e24a-2047-838c1a9e96a3@FreeBSD.org> <CABx9NuTUmeSU8yYkiYpR2vGYkhTV_MiHuNJYqZvLwJ9Q97B8Zg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.BSF.2.21.1709290857480.9561@wonkity.com> <CABx9NuQrAsEXAXXmtZePQwn_x0Q7UywA73eggQW1mtDHmFdxxg@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuTqYh9A06vgALA6J3fB-_%2BMc5ZvR9Y4RYF7uh_wU4FSPg@mail.gmail.com> <20171009224825.GM96685@kduck.kaduk.org>

Here is chapter 1 in an odt since it's a new work and I wanted to bang
it out without formatting. I'll add it to the sources after I get a
good start on Chapter 2 and post a patch. I assume phabricator the
preferred tool for commenting on documents?

Russ