Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:17:26 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        past@netmode.ntua.gr
Subject:   Re: cd /usr/src; make update?

At 12:45 PM +0200 2000/3/8, Panagiotis Astithas wrote:

>  Isn't this supposed to be doing what you want?

	It doesn't seem to be quite working.  Cd'ing to /usr/src and then
typing "make update" doesn't seem to be grabbing the crypto stuff
(which goes to a different server), and I wouldn't want it to grab
the /usr/ports stuff without my explicitly going in to /usr/ports and
also typing "make update".

--
  These are my opinions and should not be taken as official Skynet policy
Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>       Sys. Arch., Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin

Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of
this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as
a result.

See <http://i-want-a-website.com/about-microsoft/twelve-step.html>; for
details.