Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:01:10 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
To:        dfr@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        sunpoet@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-toolchain@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help with review/commit of conf/189156?

Hello all,
    I was wondering if someone could please look at committing this
enhancement for src. It would fix compiling ftp/curl (which gets
pulled in via devel/git and a number of other tools) when ${MK_GSSAPI}
=> no. As it stands, the headers always get installed regardless of
whether or not the libraries get installed in the base system, and the
knob in ports looks for /usr/include/gssapi* for keying whether or not
to automatically enable gssapi/kerberos support.
Thank you!!!
-Garrett