Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brion Moss <brion@queeg.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>, khetan@iafrica.com, security@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SATAN under FreeBSD

Check out "The Admin Guide to Cracking, by the people who brought you
Satan.  It's at ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/security/index.html, along
with a lot of other good stuff.

AUSCERT has a security checklist that you can go through.  There's a
better checklist in _Practical_UNIX_And_Internet_Security_, from
O'Reilly.

	-Brion