Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:05:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Sean Lynch <slynch@citysearch.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quick Qustion

Sean,
	I have a laptop that I am running FreeBSD on, with a 3c589D
Ethernet card. Some laptops need the PCMCIA package that can be found at
http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO.

	then again, it sepends on the laptop and type of ethernet card you
are using. There is a survey on there of laptops people have got it
working on, you might want to look at that for hints.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking