Date:      5 Feb 1999 22:35:24 +0100
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alpha PC

Don <don@calis.BlackSun.org> wrote:

> FreeBSD does not yet support booting from AlphaBIOS.
> The FreeBSD Alpha team is working on a solution for this problem

Is it? Everything I've seen mentioned here so far has been very
tentative. I'm in the process of acquiring an Alpha. However, that's
going to be a Samsung 164UX board, so I'll initially be forced to run
Linux. Whom should I contact, if I ever decide that it might be within
my abilities to contribute something?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de