Date:      04 Sep 2002 11:20:57 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help for my port

Hello all,

some time ago I wrote a port for the 3ware 3dm monitor.
After a little help I got it posted to gnats via send-pr, but now there
is a similar port which I've never seen on gnats and I think this one
isn't correct in some ways.

Could anybody check what happened to my port? (ports/42254)

And how could this happen? The other port was created some days after
the 42254.

dbaker, who commited the other port hasn't answered yet.

Thanks,

-Harry

Please CC directly, I'm not subscribed
--=20