Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:37:09 -0700
From:      "Stephen Willson" <Stephen.Willson@stjoe.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache and PHP Packages

I have installed the latest Apache and PHP Packages. I can get Apache =
working, but nothing is standing out as to why I can't get the PHP package =
to work. Best I can figure is that this package was compiled without the =
options to include apache support. -or- there is another package that adds =
support for apache 2.2.3

i installed:

php5-5.1.6_3
apache-2.2.3

(and dependencies).

can't figure it out. i haven't installed /compiled with FreeBSD in a long =
time so I thought the packages would be easy enough...

Thank You,
Stephen Willson

Perot Systems at St. Josephs. Office: +1 714-937-6669

Notice from St.Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privilege=
d=
 and confidential and protected from disclosure.=20