Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 1996 17:42:48 +0100
From:      se@freebsd.org (Stefan Esser)
To:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu (John-Mark Gurney)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org (FreeBSD Ports Team)
Subject:   Re: wine port is broken in current...

On Nov 28, jmg@nike.efn.org (John-Mark Gurney) wrote:
> I just checked it out... and it's broken... looks like the fix was to just
> remove the patch-ah from the dir...as that patch is stale and for a much
> older version of the wine port... I removed it and wine built fine...
> ttyl..

Hmmm, how did you fetch the Wine port ?

Is it possible that you did a "cvs update"
without the "-d" option, in which case the
stale patch file was not removed ?

I'll check the port as soon as possible,
and will fix it, if it really is broken.
It didn't seem to me, when I regression
tested the latest commited version ...

Regards, STefan