Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2005 05:39:59 +0000
From:      crd@c-inter.com.ar
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   compat 5x libraries missnig after restart

Hello,
I'm using 6-STABLE for desktop, but recenty some ports like archives/rar
multimedia/amarok and others stop working after restart. I found the libraries
required in misc/compat5x but every time the pc is restarted I need to
reinstall this port!. I can figure what is happening..
Also may be related with this behavior is that gtk2 dependent apps crash when I
switch to another desktop with the kde pager.
Any help will be apreciated.
Greetings from Argentina.