Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:26:28 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        ts@polynet.lviv.ua, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APOP + FreeBSD (crypt)

On Fri 1998-08-28 (12:03), ts@polynet.lviv.ua wrote:
> I want APOP support with FreeBSD (2.2.6), so I've got the latest
> Qualcomm's 2.53 qpopper.
>
> Has anyone succed to compile and use it ?

"Use the port, Luke" (who actually said that?)

Use cvsup (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cvsup.html) to update your ports
collection, if you haven't already, and there is qpopper in
/usr/ports/mail/popper.

> Any help would be appreciated, even if you'll advice another popper ;)

This seems to be becoming a religious issue.  Whatever you eventually choose,
remember to check security lists about them frequently.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za